Modern dentistry can provide stunning results for people experiencing common dental problems, such as cavities, broken teeth or an uneven gum line. Better still, these results can be achieved quickly and painlessly at InStyle Dental, thanks to our advanced dental technology and techniques.
Enjoying a More Attractive Smile
Whatever your dental issue, the wide variety of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer at InStyle Dental can give you a better-looking, healthier smile. Even if you’ve put off getting the dental care you need, Dr. Brian Kar of InStyle Dental wants to help take the mystery out of treating your common dental problems.
Today’s most beautiful, healthy smiles begin with cosmetic dentistry, a field of dentistry which can replace, repair or correct many dental issues, including:
- Cavities – A decayed tooth can be protected with a porcelain inlay or onlay, or a tooth-colored filling, designed to blend beautifully with your natural teeth.
- Broken Teeth – A broken tooth should be repaired quickly. Dr. Kar uses a porcelain onlay or all-porcelain dental crown.
- Missing Teeth– A dental bridge was once the only solution for missing teeth. Today, individual missing teeth can be replaced with a dental implant.
- Crooked or Misaligned Teeth – Two popular solutions for crooked or misaligned teeth are porcelain veneers and Invisalign, a tooth-straightening system which replaces traditional metal braces.
- Dull, Stained or Discolored Teeth– Red wine, cola, coffee and teas, smoking, and some foods can stain your teeth over time. Brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening and enjoy teeth that are as many as eight shades whiter and brighter.
- Uneven Gums – The so-called “gummy smile” can be corrected with laser gum recontouring, which shortens the look of the gums and exposes more of the tooth surface.